Access to Justice in Both Official Languages
The activities of the Justice in Official Languages Team enable the Department of Justice Canada to pursue its efforts towards building an increasingly relevant and accessible justice system that meets the needs of Canadians by ensuring improved access to justice in both official languages.
Implementation of Section 41 of the Official Languages Act
Part VII of the Official Languages Act - more specifically, Section 41 - reflects the commitment of all federal government departments and agencies to enhancing the vitality of English and French linguistic minority communities as well as fostering the full recognition and use of both French and English in Canadian society. The Justice in Official Languages Team has the mandate to coordinate the implementation of Section 41 within the Department of Justice Canada.
- Canada-Wide Analysis of Official Language Training Needs in the Area of Justice
- Justice in Official Languages - Newsletter
- Access to Justice in Both Official Languages Support Fund
- 2011-2016 Action Plan for the Implementation of Section 41 of the Official Language Act
- 2013-2014 Review on the Implementation of Section 41 of the Official Languages Act
- Date modified: