Nunavut Legal Services Study
APPENDIX D - CLIENT SURVEY QUESTIONS
The following questions were asked of clients of Maliiganik Tukisiiniakvik (the Baffin regional legal services clinic):
As a former client of Maliiganik Tukisiiniakvik, you are being asked to help us find out about needs in the legal aid system in Nunavut. You don't have to answer any questions if you don't want to, but what you tell us might help to make the legal aid system better for other people who need help with the law. Your name will not be revealed to anyone. Are you willing to answer some questions about your experiences with the law and with Maliiganik Tukisiiniakvik?
- Basic Profile
- First Language
- Second Language
- Preferred Working Language
- Why did you need legal help?
- How did you go about finding a lawyer?
- How did you know about Maliiganik Tukisiiniakvik?
- Did you get the result you were after?
- Were there things that could have been done better?
- If your first language is not English, was it possible for you to understand what was going on?
- Date modified: