Victims of Crime Research Digest No. 10
Table of Contents
- Sentencing for Intimate Partner Violence in Canada: Has s. 718.2(a)(ii) made a difference?
- Judging Victims: Restorative choices for victims of sexual violence
- A Strategy for Assessing the Impact of the Canadian Victims Bill of Rights – Opportunities to make better use of current data holdings
- Missing and Murdered Indigenous Women and Girls: The importance of collaborative research in addressing a complex national crisis
- Victim-Related Conferences in 2017
- Date modified: