The 2008 National Justice Survey: The Youth Justice System in Canada and the Youth Criminal Justice Act
Long description for Figure 2
Figure 2: Confidence in specific public services in Canada. This is a vertical stacked bar chart that illustrates the level of confidence (high, moderate or low) among respondents in specific public services in Canada. The Y-axis is measured in percentages in increments of 10 from 0 to 100. The X-axis is divided into 5 categories. The X-axis lists the following categories from left to right:
- the primary and secondary school system,
- the child welfare system,
- the adult criminal justice system,
- the mental health system and the youth criminal justice system.
Among respondents, confidence was distributed as follows:
- primary and secondary school system - high 26%, moderate - 60% and low - 14%;
- child welfare system - high 12%, moderate 59% and low 28%;
- adult criminal justice system – high 12%, moderate 58% and low 30%;
- mental health system – high 10%, moderate 59% and low 30%;
- youth criminal justice system – high 7%, moderate 53% and low 40%.
- Date modified: