Aboriginal Courtwork Program Evaluation
Appendix B: List of Literature Reviewed
- Aboriginal Administration of Justice Offences Research Project: A study of Aboriginal Administration of Justice Offences as they relate to community supervision provided by probation officers in Alberta (2012). Alberta Justice and Attorney General and Alberta Solicitor General and Public Security.
- Canadian Criminal Justice Association. (May 15, 2000). Aboriginal Peoples and the Criminal Justice System.
- Department of Justice. Criminal Code, (R.S.C., 1985, c. C-46). Sub-section 718.2 (e)
- Department of Justice. (2012). Report on Plans and Priorities, 2011-12.
- Government of Canada, (June 11, 2008). Statement of Apology to former students of Indian Residential Schools, p. 2.
- Perreault, Samuel. Statistics Canada. (October 28, 2009). The Incarceration of Aboriginal People in Adult Correctional Services. Juristat.
- Public Works and Government Services Canada. Office of the Correctional Investigator (OCI). (2006). Annual Report of the Office of the Correctional Investigator 2005-2006, p. 11.
- Public Safety Canada. (2011). Corrections and Conditional Release Statistical Overview, Annual Report 2011.
- Statistics Canada. (November 20, 2009). 2006 Census: Educational Portrait of Canada, Aboriginal Population.
- Statistics Canada. (June 21, 2010). Aboriginal Statistics at a Glance, Employment.
- Statistics Canada. (June 21, 2010). Aboriginal Statistics at a Glance, Income.
- Supreme Court of Canada. (1999). R. v. Gladue,  1 S.C.R. 688, (pg. 4)
- Supreme Court of Canada. (2012). R. v. Ipeelee, SCC 13 1 S.C.R. (pg. 433).
- Walkern, Ardith. (October 7, 2007). Building Bridges: Improving Legal Services for Aboriginal Peoples. Legal Services Society of BC.
- Date modified: