Post-Separation Visitation Disputes: Differential Interventions
AHRONS COMMUNICATIONS FORM
Who is filling out this form:
- 1. Mother
- 2. Father
- 3. Other (specify)
How often are the following now shared between you and your ex-spouse (Always, Usually, Sometimes, Rarely, Never, Unknown):
- Making major decisions regarding your children's lives.
- Making day-to-day decisions about your children's lives.
- Discussing personal problems your children may be having.
- Discussing school and/or medical problems.
- Planning special events in your children's lives.
- Talking about your children's accomplishments and progress.
- Talking about problems you are having in raising the children.
- Discussing how the children are adjusting to the divorce.
- Discussing problems you are having with the co-parenting relationship.
- Discussing finances in regard to your children.
Satisfaction with the amount of sharing with ex-spouse in relation to the children.
- Very satisfied
- Somewhat satisfied
- Mixed--neither satisfied nor dissatisfied
- Somewhat dissatisfied
- Very dissatisfied
- Date modified: