Critical Review of Social Science Research on Parental Relocation Post-Separation/Divorce
Appendix A: Search Strategy
For published studies in electronic databases will include relevant electronic databases, such as:
- Sociological abstracts;
- Digital Dissertations @ Scholars Portal;
- Social Services Abstracts;
- Social Sciences Citation Index;
- Family Studies Abstracts;
- All EBM Reviews - Cochrane DSR, ACP Journal Club, DARE, CCTR, CMR, HTA, and NHSEED; and
- ISI Web of Knowledge.
Searches for grey literature articles (i.e. unpublished manuscripts, conference proceedings, topical bibliographies, and curriculum vitae’s lists) will be searched by:
- Internet search engines (Google, Yahoo, and Altavista)
- Government websites
- Organizational websites (CECW, CWLA, etc).
Professional experts on mobility and those who have completed previous reviews on the subject will be contacted for additional sources, including William Austin (US), Nick Bala (Canada), Nicola Taylor (New Zealand).
In addition, the Principal Investigator will work closely with the Department of Justice Canada to ensure all potential studies are included in this review.
- Date modified: